All-Suites Pet Boarding Near Claremont and Upland
Fully licensed, insured, and bonded, our pet service specialists will get to know your pets like family and cater to your household's needs. With fully customizable and affordable solutions, our goal is simple: help every pet live a happier, healthier life.
Featured Hotel Amenities
Check-in and Check-out Times
Ask about our holiday hours!
• Full Day (5-12 hours) – $40
• Half Day (less than 5 hours) – $30
• 10 Full-Day Group Pass (does not expire) – $350
• 20 Full-Day Group Pass (does not expire) – $600
• Unlimited Play Pass (Full-Day Group Play for 30 days, expires) – $500 per month
10 Full Days - $350
20 Full Days - $600
10 Half-Days - $225
no expiration on daycare packages listed above
Unlimited Daycare Pass (expires 30 days after first use) - $500
Dog Spa Services
(can be added to boarding, daycare, or provided separately)
- Bath (30 Minutes or Less) — $35 (Comes free for 5-night boarding stays)
- Bath II (30 to 60 Minutes) — $50 (Comes free for 5-night boarding stays)
- Spa Service Bundle — $75 Includes: bath and brush, pedicure, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, and anal gland expression
A La Carte Spa Services:
- Pedicure (Nail Trim or Nail Grind) — $18
- Ear Cleaning — $10
- Teeth Brushing — $10
- FURminator DeShedding — $25
- Glands Expressed — $35
Cat Boarding All suites have multiple-levels and come with three meals per day and at least 1 hour of Play (if desired) as well as access to their own litterbox, scooped daily.
Cat Luxury Suite:
Additional Cat - $25/night
Cat Daycare - $25/day
located in our separate cat facility with a large window-wall to the outside world and includes a daily photo update!
Customize your Pet's Stay!
- Personal One-on-One Play Time (30 Minutes) – $15 per session
- Cat Pedicure – $18
- House Food (hotel's dry cat food) – $2/day
- Vet Rx Required Fluid Administration – $20 per administration
Our room packages do not expire and can be used separately or together for any reservation, including holidays!
FVRCP (feline viral rhinotracheitis, calici virus and panleukopenia) and Rabies need to be current through stay. “Current" is defined as the expiration date the administering veterinarian provides.
Cats do not need to be altered (spayed or neutered).
Make a Reservation up to 12 months in Advance!
We recommend booking 2-3 weeks in advance for overnight boarding, and 2-3 months in advance for major holidays. With no cancellation policy, reservations may be canceled or edited as needed.